- November 19, 2019
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95 / 46 / CE (hereinafter, GDPR), of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and of Organic Law 3/2018 , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), Electric Shock guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations of Personal data protection.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the GDPR, in that sense Electric Shock has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access not authorized by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Denominación: Electric Shock
Dirección: Av/ California esq. C/ Nazaríes C.C. IBC local nº4
Purpose of the treatment
All data provided by our customers and / or visitors on the Electric Shock website or its staff, will be included in the registry of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Electric Shock, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or issues raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or hire one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend the queries and claims that we raise and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data on the occasion of compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires that the Tax Agency provide certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the assumptions mentioned, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH MUST BE CHANGED BY THE RESPONSIBLE IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS ARE REALLY OCCURRED. WE RECOMMEND YOU ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS)
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. When determining the appropriate conservation period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this sense, Electric Shock will keep the personal data once its relationship with you, duly blocked, has ended during the limitation period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once locked, your data will be inaccessible to Electric Shock, and will not be processed except for making it available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of the possible responsibilities born of the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for your use of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy rules and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them to verify compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. «Company_Name» will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Electric Shock
To exercise your rights, you can do it for free and at any time by contacting us at the address Av / California esq. C / Nazaríes C.C. Local IBC nº4, attaching a copy of your ID.
Guardianship of rights
If you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal Mail: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or attorney is not necessary.
Electric Shock reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legistlative or jurisprudential developments that may affect its compliance.